Hunky Dory Foods Limited is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
This privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal information about you during and after your relationship with us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
It is relevant to job applicants, buyers, suppliers and trading partners, and website users.
Hunky Dory Foods Limited is a "data controller". This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. We are required under data protection legislation to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
It is important that you read this notice, together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.
Data protection principles...
We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes
- Accurate and kept up to date
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about
- Kept securely.
The kind of information we hold about you includes personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
Users of this website...
You may give us your contact details by filling in any of our online forms, or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical data from analytics providers such as Google
- Identity and contact information from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register.
How we will use information about you...
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
We may also use your personal information in the following situations, which are likely to be rare:
- Where we need to protect your interests (or someone else's interests)
- Where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes.
Situations in which we will use your personal information...
We need all the categories of information referred to above primarily to allow us to perform our contract with you and to enable us to comply with legal obligations. In some cases we may use your personal information to pursue legitimate interests of our own or those of third parties, provided your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
If you fail to provide personal information...
If you fail to provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have entered into with you (for example, to provide goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase or in other relevant circumstances.
Change of purpose...
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
We may have to share your data with third parties, including third-party service providers. We will endeavour to ensure that third parties respect the security of your data and treat it in accordance with the law. We may transfer your personal information outside the EU.
How long will you use my information for?...
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
Rights of Access, Correction, Erasure and Restriction...
These are your “main” rights in connection with personal information. Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below)
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party
- Right to withdraw consent where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact us in writing.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Changes to the privacy notice...
We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time, and we will provide you with a new privacy notice when we make any substantial updates. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information. The privacy notice in force will always be the one shown on this website
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please contact us.
Cookie & Website Anonymity Policy…
Some services on this website require us to collect personal information from you. To comply with the Data Protection Act, we have a duty to tell you how we store the information we collect and how it is used. Any information you do submit will be stored securely and will never be passed on or sold to any third party. This policy sets out how Hunky Dory Foods Limited (“we”, “our”, “us”, “ourselves”) handle personal data collected by Cookies and Log Files on our websites.
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
User anonymity and personal information
Log files are maintained and analysed for all requests for files on this website's web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user's IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers. Aggregated analysis of these log files is used to monitor website usage. These analyses may be made available to our staff and partner agencies to allow them to measure, for example, overall popularity of the site and typical user paths through the site.
Except as stated already, we will not attempt to identify individual users. You should be aware, however, that access to web pages will generally create log entries in the systems of your ISP or network service provider. These entities may be in a position to identify the client computer equipment used to access a page. Such monitoring would be done by the provider of network services and is beyond the responsibility or control of ourselves. We will make no attempt to track or identify individual users, except where there is a reasonable suspicion that unauthorised access to systems is being attempted. In the case of all users, we reserve the right to attempt to identify and track any individual who is reasonably suspected of trying to gain unauthorised access to computer systems or resources that are part of our website or on – line service.
As a condition of use of this site, all users must give permission for us to use its access logs to attempt to track users who are reasonably suspected of gaining, or attempting to gain, unauthorised access. All log file information collected by ourselves is kept secure and no access to raw log files is given to any third party.
If you have any questions about our policies please contact us:
Hunky Dory Foods Limited
Onli Natural cold-pressed bars contain only the finest ingredients. Dairy, wheat and gluten free and have no added colours or preservatives...
B’good is all about guilt-free satisfaction with simple and tasty ingredients. And they have no added artificial colourings or preservatives…
Our fruit snacks are just the thing for your little one’s lunchboxes. Children love them because they're bursting with natural fruit juice. We love them because they're free from colourings and preservatives...
We pursue an unwavering commitment to the highest ethics believing that a little love and care goes a long way. Committed to sustainability, working to reduce, re-use and recycle wherever we can, to play our part in making the world a better place to live...